Lose Weight for The Last Time
Lose Weight for The Last Time
Subscribe to our Monthly Email Newsletter:
Lose Weight for the Last Time
Learn everything you need to know to feel great in your body, all the time.
(If you are not subscribed to our email list, go here to learn what we’re about.)
Our stuff is NOT for you if you:
- Want to lose 20 lbs by the end of the month so you can look good for your sister’s wedding.
- Are obsessed with fitting into a certain size jeans.
- Think you want to change for health reasons, but really just want to impress people.
- Say you want to eat better, but actually are quite happy just the way you are.
- Are not eager to try something besides the traditional diet and exercise routine.
- If you really like counting calories and weighing yourself on a regular basis.
Our stuff IS for you if you:
- Are tired of trying to lose weight, and ready to resolve this issue once and for all, so that you can get on with your life.
- Realize what you have been doing has not been working.
- Are willing to try something different, that might seem counter-intuitive
- Are ready radically shift the way you relate to food.
- Want to feel great most (if not all) of the time.
- Are ready to love what you see when you look in the mirror.
- Are willing to do things the easy way and have lots of fun.
Contrary to what the experts say, discipline and hard work do not equal long-term success in the realm of health and fitness.
Unless of course, you define success as working hard and being disciplined, for the rest of your life.
We do not.
(If you do, by all means, have at it. This is not the place for you.)
We take a more easy-going, laid-back, and effective approach to health, weight-loss and overall well-being.
We define success as feeling great in your body, having the health and energy to do everything you want to do, and loving what you see when you look in the mirror.
Most people fail to change their eating habits in the long run for two simple reasons:
#1 - They have the wrong framework for success.
#2 - They don’t know how to conquer their food cravings.
We all know how it goes…
You get really excited about a new weight loss goal or diet. You pump yourself up, and go all in. You may see great results at first. But over time, whether that’s a few weeks, a few months or a few years, you gradually end up back where you started or worse.
And one day, you find yourself eating the last bite of a cheesecake you had no intention of buying in the first place.
This is because you are using willpower.
And willpower is not that effective when it comes to changing life-long habits.
So we teach a different way.
It’s easier and more effective.
And simpler than anything you’ve ever tried before.
Yes, we teach you about food and exercise. (Because we’re foodies, and health nuts, and we can’t help but talk about it.)
But first, you get the tools that will help you effortlessly stick to your new lifestyle.
Once you master that everything else falls into place.
Choosing the foods and habits that would otherwise be difficult, impossible, or not even in the realm of your imagination before, become second-nature. Choiceless. Really.
And life becomes a lot more fun.
When you join, as a gift, you will receive our comprehensive guide “Do It Right, Do It Once”. It lays out all the basics, everything you need to know to effortlessly stay on the right track, for good this time.
You will learn:
- The true cause of your struggle with food and how to use it to your advantage. (Hint: it has nothing to do with lack of willpower, intelligence or follow-through.)
- What has kept you stuck in an unhealthy diet cycle, possibly for years, and how to change that overnight.
- The easiest way to change what you crave, so you actually WANT to eat food that makes you feel great.
- Why working hard at getting healthy is actually keeping you from losing weight, and what to do instead.
- How to ‘be healthy’ without having to follow diet, or a bunch of rules.
- The psychology of forming new habits, and the easiest way to create the ones you want.
- How to get to your “ideal weight” by forgetting about it.
- Why changing your cravings before you change what you eat makes everything easier, and exactly how to do that.
- How to stop being so hard on yourself, and really enjoy the food you eat.
- The impact of emotional eating, and how to unhook from this problem for good.
- Why the so called “experts” are dead wrong when they say you need to eat or avoid certain foods, and how to tell what foods are for right you.
- Why counting calories makes people miserable and is scientifically proven to be counterproductive in losing weight, and how to never say “I can’t eat that” again. (An essential part of being healthy is enjoying what you eat and eating until your satisfied).
- What to do when you’re feeling stressed and out to control around food.
- The easiest way to discover what foods make you feel great and that are good for your body.
- Why “falling off the wagon” is part of the process, and what to when you get off track.
- How to set up your environment to support your goals and what to do before you change anything.
- How changing your mindset around health and wellness can change your entire life, and what to with all the freed up time and energy you will create along the way.
Of course, we cannot guarantee results.
But if you’re at the point where you know something has got to change…
We lay everything you need out, in the easiest, most efficient way possible.
As a Lose Weight for the Last Time Member, you’ll also receive:
- Access to our private Facebook Group. Where you can get all of your questions answered, participate in our regular live Q&A calls (where you get live coaching), and hang out with like-minded folks who are on the same journey, if that’s your thing.
- Three easy techniques to jump start your health journey today (without changing your eating or exercise habits).
- Tips on shopping, recipes, and all basic cooking techniques, so you can have more fun in the kitchen.
Lose Weight for the Last Time is a monthly, email newsletter, sent out on the first of each month.
There are no refunds.
However, you can cancel at any time.